Reveal Your Radiance Art & Yoga Retreat
Sunriver, Oregon | May 14-17, 2020
Imagine yourself basking in the natural beauty of the high desert in Sunriver, Oregon. Join us this spring on a cousin’s led women’s retreat for a weekend of sharing, slowing down, softening, and making new connections. Enjoy daily meditations, yoga, art and radiant friendships.
Meet the cousins/leaders:
Janet Crawley, MS Art Ed, 500RYT
Teaching students how to honor their bodies through yoga and meditation and to stimulate their artistic creativity is Janet Crawley’s passion. It’s always a joy for Janet to hear how these experiences have changed people’s lives for the better.
Laurie Smith, BA, LMT, 500RYT
For 29 years Laurie Smith has enjoyed owning a massage therapy practice and has taught yoga and pilates for 11 years. Laurie is grateful to be a part of helping people feel healthier and happier.
Your registration fee includes:
- Precious Metal Clay Bronze Jewelry Class
- PMC, or Precious Metal Clay, is an amazing clay-like material consisting of a moldable binder containing bronze particles making it soft and malleable, easy to roll out and to press textures into the surface. When heated to a high temperature, the PMC clay binder burns away and the metal particles turn into solid bronze metal. It’s fun to use and beautiful when finished. Janet will provide all the materials needed to make at least 3 pendants.
- Daily Meditation
- Daily yoga
- Wine and cheese welcome reception
- 3 continental breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners: one Thursday and one Saturday (Fri night no host dinner in Sunriver)
- SHARC passes -to enjoy the full recreational facility at Sunriver.
- Private Hot Tub
- Optional Experiences to enjoy on your own
- High Desert Museum
- Smith Rock
- Lava Caves
- Massages (make reservations by March 1st)
- Shopping at Old Mill District in Bend
- Shop/stroll in Historic Sisters, Oregon
- Kayak and canoe rental at Deschutes River
- Horseback riding
- A place where 12 women can soften and rest in a spacious family home, located on the north end of Sunriver on a quiet street. This house includes 3 suites, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 1 half bath and a private hot tub.
- The following fees include meals, accommodations and all included activities.
- 1st King suite (1 bed shared) $900/each
- 2nd King suite (1 bed shared) $900/each
- 1 private Queen suite $1225
- 1 private Queen no bath $1075
- 2 single twins in one room $900/ea
- 1 bunk bed (2 people) $900/ea
Email Janet Crawley: email@example.com to reserve a space and obtain the mailing address to submit a $600 deposit, non-refundable.
$600 non-refundable deposit due by December 1st, 2019. Remaining balance due on February 1st, 2020